“how can I make Agile come to life
and make its benefits real and tangible
in the contexts I lead or can influence?”
The first and only CAL course designed and run by a Pair!
Hosts and Founders of TrustTemenos Leadership Academy, this course is all about
- How the way you show up sets the context for the results you want.
- How your inner game influences your outer game.
Come join us to seriously up your game – no matter in which context.
Leading Me, Leading You, Leading Us
This course is for people who want to capture and channel the magic of
- to seriously start changing how they show up at work
- to inspire and engage people
- to delight customers
- to catalyse and deliver great business results
Your organisation as it works now is the result of your leadership.
What kind of leadership is needed in the organisation you want to create?
What kind of leader do you feel called to be?
Increase your Agility as a Leader
The Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) program is an education and practice-based program with the goal of developing Agile leadership competency and maturity in order to increase the effectiveness of a leader in these rapidly changing conditions.
Join us and learn how to
- Enable agile to work in and beyond your teams,
- Be the change you want to see,
- Make sense of who you are and what you want,
- Take responsibility for a growing part of your context,
- Inspire people to follow you lead in showing up honestly, authentically, and fully.
Our Thinking: The TrustTemenos Leadership Model
Our workshop is built around our three-dimensional model of leadership:
- Context management.
- Relationship building.
Context Management is the foundation.
It lets us create and hold space and time.
Good context management leads to presence and clarity.
Structure and process belong here, as well as awareness.
Relationship building integrates two sides:
Attention and honesty. Listening and Feedback are key activities, with authenticity, curiosity and integrity as key skills to grow and become aware of. Openness and invitation are stances that use attention and honesty to build trust. Empathy and compassion belong here, as well as honest and healthy expression of anger, love and fear.
Growth is the tree that is build on identity and intent. Wherever (in which context) I have clarity of who I am and what I want, I can let something develop and grow. Creating vision, catalysing purpose, setting goals, aligning the emergent functionality of the interactions in my team to create emergent value – all of these leadership activities are strongly correlated with this dimension of leadership.
What You will get
- Two days of experiential, deep-dive learning and discovery
- Connection, dialogue, co-creation
- Messy coherence
- Learn things about you that were not known to you before
- More clarity of who you are and what you want